Built in the 19th century in baroque – classicist style, under the leadership of Zsigmond Tholdalagi (1766–1847) and his grandson, Zsigmond Tholdalagi (1847–1894), in 1948 the building was confiscated by the communist state. After the fall of the regime, as the former owners did not claim back the castle (lying in ruins), in 2002 the Begian township of Kasterlee bought it for the local community. Restauration works began in 2013, when the Commune of Acăţari rented the building.
NEGATIVE IMPRESSIONS (0)
POSITIVE IMPRESSIONS (0)
No impressions are added.
Be the first to add.
This section presents strictly the opinions and remarks of the user of the site and were published at request, with their agreement. Tourist Informator makes everything possible to eliminate the defaiming, denigrating or insulting messages, und cannot be held responsible for the content of this section.