The round-arched apse of the sanctuary is an allusion to the fact that the church was probably built in Romanesque style. Its nave has been rebuilt many times, but there are still visible inscriptions from the 15th century. The bellman, who lives near the church can take visitors up in the tower, on the original ladders, where they are expected by the old bells and a beautiful scenery. The tower was built in 1820. The bell was cast in 1497.
NEGATIVE IMPRESSIONS (0)
POSITIVE IMPRESSIONS (0)
No impressions are added.
Be the first to add.
This section presents strictly the opinions and remarks of the user of the site and were published at request, with their agreement. Tourist Informator makes everything possible to eliminate the defaiming, denigrating or insulting messages, und cannot be held responsible for the content of this section.