Presentation - Protestant Church, 14Th Century Bereni
Reformed church from Bâra, supposedly built in 1385, having Gothic and Romanesque elements as well. The village got its name from the church, which was named after the saint cross, and it appears under the name S. Cruce in the register of papal tithes. The church which once served twelve villages stands on a hill with its fortress-like stone walls. One can see interesting frescos here as well as runic writings and handwritings on the walls of the tower.
NEGATIVE IMPRESSIONS (0)
POSITIVE IMPRESSIONS (0)
No impressions are added.
Be the first to add.
This section presents strictly the opinions and remarks of the user of the site and were published at request, with their agreement. Tourist Informator makes everything possible to eliminate the defaiming, denigrating or insulting messages, und cannot be held responsible for the content of this section.