The papal record of tithes from 1332 already mentions Hodos’ church. It is almost completely rebuilt in the 15th century, in gothic style. Today the gothic ”touch” is only visible on the main gate’s stone frame. The actual look dates from 1880, when the church was again rebuilt. The larger bell dates back to 1504, the smaller one dates back to 1660. The baptismal font was made in 1486, the altar in 1683.
NEGATIVE IMPRESSIONS (0)
POSITIVE IMPRESSIONS (0)
No impressions are added.
Be the first to add.
This section presents strictly the opinions and remarks of the user of the site and were published at request, with their agreement. Tourist Informator makes everything possible to eliminate the defaiming, denigrating or insulting messages, und cannot be held responsible for the content of this section.